a little hep sir... unsuccessful injections of dll

Discussion in 'Rakion' started by coolayst, Dec 24, 2011.

1. coolayst

coolayst New Member

i'm tired of injecting any of dll.... the hacking prevention system of rakion always close my hacks... a little help sir... im using windows 7... kindly please provide a proper way of using the hacks... i followed the video tutz but still unsuccessful.. thnks in advance

2. Muso

Muso New Member

Do you run as admin? :p

3. Mikoto

Mikoto ステイーブン

Try to run it as admin.
    Or use an administrator account on your computer.
    Tell me if that worked :D

4. ret12

ret12 New Member

i'm tired of injecting any of dll.... the hacking prevention system of rakion always close my hacks... a little help sir... im using windows 7... kindly please provide a proper way of using the hacks... i followed the video tutz but still unsuccessful.. thnks in advance i'm tired of injecting any of dll.... the hacking prevention system of rakion always close my hacks... a little help sir... im using windows 7... kindly please provide a proper way of using the hacks... i followed the video tutz but still unsuccessful.. thnks in advance

5. louisfepetit

louisfepetit New Member

I would read more on this topic if writers were more like you about using interesting information and adding brain-stimulating content. This is an excellent piece of writing. Thank you.

6. raymart123

raymart123 New Member

san po yung link plsss!